Billing and Coding Connection
While physicians and their staff make honest attempts to bill Medicare appropriately, it makes sense to enlist the help of an outside consultant to ensure that errors are kept to a minimum and risk to an adverse Medicare audit low. One step a practice can take to reduce errors and manage compliance is to participate in our Billing and Coding Connection Program.
Unlimited access to our consultants and assistance with the ever-changing Medicare regulations on a daily basis can help minimize errors as well as optimize reimbursement. We've found that staff members call more frequently when they know they aren't being billed on a per-call basis. Remember, an informed staff member makes fewer billing mistakes.
Our Billing and Coding Connection program includes:
- Unlimited consultations via phone, e-mail, fax, or regular mail
- Toll-free number for easy access
- Quick responses to your questions (usually within 24 hours)
- Free subscription to The Messenger, a reimbursement and coding newsletter published by Rose & Associates
- Free subscription to the annual Medicare Payment Rate tool customized to your geographic location
- Discount on subsequent annual chart audits
Services provided in conjunction with chart audits, training seminars, and appeals are not included in the Billing and Coding Connection program.