In memory of William E. Rose, Jr.
The ASOA Pinnacle Award for Volunteerism recognizes a new category of achievement - ASOA members who have tirelessly contributed to the society's mission of advancing the skills and professionalism of ophthalmic practice management.
Nominees must be members of ASOA for three or more years and are evaluated by their ASOA membership involvement in the following categories.
- ASOA Committee or Task Force
- Speaker at ASOA Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management
- Active contributor to ASOA EyeMail
- Article author for Administrative Eyecare
- Mentor to new ASOA members
- Roundtable Facilitator or Session Moderator at ASOA Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management
- Involvement in ASOA membership drive
The Award, sponsored by the American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators (ASOA) is presented in memory of William E. (Bill) Rose, Jr., for his dedication and quest to educate ASOA members about coding and reimbursement and his commitment to promoting the highest Medicare reimbursement standards and practices for the specialty of ophthalmology. Winners of the Pinnacle Award are announced each year at the opening session of the ASOA Annual Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management.
Take the opportunity to honor your colleagues who have provided you with information, support, and answers when you needed them the most, and have shown exemplary dedication to ASOA benefiting the entire scope of ophthalmic business. Go to ASOA's website at www.asoa.org to learn how to nominate a colleague for this prestigious award.